JOB TITLE: Production Control Planner
DEPARTMENT: Production Control
REPORTS TO: Production Control Supervisor
DESCRIPTION: One or more of the following tasks may be assigned:
• Plan and establish production schedules for multiple products with maximum performance and minimum delay
• Monitor materials inventories, track progress of production, and review factors which affect schedules to ensure on time deliveries.
• Work with manufacturing supervisors to set priorities, establish schedule for the day, and address resource issues.
• Identify and help address production constraint issues.
• Work with Infor system to track production.
• Work with Customer Care to ensure flow of Manufacturing Order, traveler, and other production documentation to manufacturing floor.
• Able to be a project lead for establishing an MRP module, and follow on modules in Infor
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures associated with production planning, wip management, Kanban, and Lean Manufacturing,
• Ability to develop product time lines from raw process cycle time, set up time, switch over times, and average interruptions.
• Experience in MRP (Manufacturing resource planning)
• Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems
• Good at math and statistics
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication abilities
• 2 -4 years of Production Planning experience in the field or in a related area.
• Prior experience with Infor preferred
• POST DATE: June 20, 2017